FrederickWatsonFrederickWatson

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Chicken lover Chicken lover

Haha! Epic!

Haha I love this. It's so funny and at the same time so epic! :) Keep up the great work! I'm downloading this. :)

Lockdown-hip hop Lockdown-hip hop

Respect

That sounds like something I would hear on the radio. Very professional. Excellent! The best I've heard in the rap/hip hop genre on newgrounds.

I just gained respect for you. :)

My DotA Slicemix My DotA Slicemix

Aw man this is good - too bad you couldn't finish

Too bad you couldn't finish this. It starts out really great! I demand to see the rest :P Hey, keep the good work ;)

ioneofmany responds:

Thanks. :) I regret not being able to finish this..

BBC - Again BBC - Again

It was soothing kind of

It is kind of soothing to listen to. I think this is a great song. Keep up the good work!

TorontoRecording responds:

Thanks! Its an old track I made before aquiring some recent skills. I used to focus so much on the environment edit in logic without much plugin and effect knowledge/processing. Kinda over buffed in some areas and lacking in others. Great building blocks though.

HW - Exploring Genres HW - Exploring Genres

I like that

Your beats went so well together. A master piece in my opinion. Only little thing that bothered me was the constant looping.. O_O Still a good song! :)

haywirehaywire responds:

haha yeah i figured. thanks

Evil-Dog - Till My Last Breath Evil-Dog - Till My Last Breath

I love it

I love how it starts out. It's very very nice :P

The Tale of Stickam The Tale of Stickam

Alright

It's alright, but you're a little crude... O_O

merlin responds:

Haha, this song is basically an inside joke for me and the newground stickam users. I'm glad you liked it, though! be sure to check out my other songs, they're much more serious.

Regards,
merlin

Narwhals Tune Narwhals Tune

Haha

Haha not bad. Good job there ^_^

Garden Party Garden Party

It's great!

This so reminds me of those old movies I watch. This would go very well with a silent film! Awesome job. 9/10

Animal Showdown Animal Showdown

Very nice

I thought the tune was very catchy. I am very much interested in putting this in my game if that's alright with you :)

Keep up the good work Nijg!